Friday, March 14, 2008

It's been too long!!!

O.K., I know I've been alittle behind on my blogging...I actually tried the other day, but had trouble uploading the pictures so I gave up. Anyway, I really do want to start again, and I've been inspired by reading all the wonderful and creative blogs out there. I keep adding new blogs to my favorites everyday!! So, let me catch up alittle since the last time. I have been busy working on various swaps, and also the BIG TRADE THING for Artfest! Now, that I have most of my swaps done and my trades, it's now countdown time and gathering supplies!!

I've got pictures of some great things I've received in the mail the last month or so, and will try to upload those again. My mailbox has been happy indeed. I will also show you a few things I've mailed out and a sneak peek at my trades(which I've really enjoyed this year...also had alittle help from my sister). I do promise to blog more often.

No comments: