Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!!!

Since Halloween is my favorite Holiday, I thought it would be a perfect day to start a blog. My friend, Gail was going to help me, but I wanted to surprise her. I really don't know what I'm doing....and I didn't think I would ever start a blog....but things change....so here I am!!! As soon as I firgure out how to add pictures(it will probaly be with Gail's help) and will post pics of some Halloween fun!!! Okay...so here I am!!!! Happy Halloween! Betsey

5 comments:

With Grace said...

OMG!!! Betsey...I am so proud of you. You are absolutely amazing!!! Have I told you lately that I appreciate you and love you heaps.
Blessings, Sherri

Runner Gurl said...

WHOOHOOOO!!! You did it! You did it! I am soosooosooosoooo excited for you... and the rest of us who get to visit with you here.
: D

Love,
g.

P.S.
Ally is one perfect little witch. What a sweetheart. She looks JUST like her auntie B.
; )

Suzie said...

YEAH!!! You did it - good for you. Suzie

Buteoj said...

Bets!!! OH MI GOD! I am estatic now I can hear all about your daily musings. Ok now I am the only one left, huh. that Ally is so cute too.
can't wait til more entries.
love you with a purple passion....K

Betsey said...

Thanks everyone for all the great comments - no turning back now!
I love having a cheering section!!!

xo-B.